The NEPO Procurement Surgeries taking place on 7 July at Darlington Town Hall, provide organisations with the opportunity to meet with an independent tendering professional for an hour of one-to-one free support.
You can use your appointment to get advice on any aspect of public sector tendering with the aim of putting you in the best position to win contracts:
- Identifying opportunities
- Understanding when to bid and when not to
- Finding ways of moving up from providing quotations to completing tenders
- Understanding the tender process
- How to address specific feedback on previously submitted tenders
- Relationship building and supply chain potential for your business
- Understanding social value requirements and how your business can deliver.
From organisations just starting to look at tendering with the public sector to businesses with specific questions on a current bid, this is a great opportunity to get insight and practical help from experts in the field.
The appointments will be led by Garry Stone and Melanie Carr of B2B North. Garry has helped the region secure tens of millions of pounds in contract wins across every sector. He has worked with every type and size of organisation, including mentoring and supporting winning bids from organisations without the size or capability to run their own bid writing team. Melanie has worked alongside hundreds of businesses across many sectors including delivering hands-on tender and procurement advice on behalf of South Tyneside and Newcastle Councils. Based in Redcar, Melanie understands the challenges that small local businesses face.
Who should attend?
From organisations just starting to look at tendering with the public sector to businesses with specific questions on a current bid – this is a great opportunity to get insight and practical help from an expert in the field.
How to register?
- To pre-book your free one hour appointment with Garry click here.
- To pre-book your free one hour appointment with Melanie click here.
Need more Information?
Please contact Sinéad Moloney at NEPO 0191 261 3929.